The ultimate race bike
Every detail of Madone is engineered for unprecedented futuristic performance, ride quality, and efficiency, putting every single watt you earn toward demolishing your competition.
- All-new Madone sets a new benchmark for race performance
- IsoSpeed offers the best vertical compliance & aerodynamics
- Every detail is designed for ultimate integration and speed
Trek engineers designed a decoupler that allows the seat tube to rotate independently from the top-tube-to-seatstay junction, increasing vertical compliance to twice that of our nearest competitor, without compromising pedaling efficiency. Result: you can ride harder, longer.
Advanced aerospace materials and weight-saving, performance-enhancing technology give 600 Series OCLV the best balance of frame weight/stiffness in the industry.
Each level of OCLV offers the best ride for the money, thanks to an optimal balance of areal weight, stiffness, and compliance. 600 Series OCLV features advanced aerospace materials and weight-saving, performance-enhancing technology to achieve the best frame weight/stiffness combinations in the industry.
Areal weight is a composite industry term for the weight of carbon material over a given area. The lighter the material, the more expertise required to work with it, and the pricier the resulting frame. We can work magic with the lightest materials in cycling. We also know when a slightly heavier material will make the best frame for the price.
The right relationship of stiffness to weight is critical to frame performance. We run rigorous tests to ensure that we’ve achieved the proper stiffness/weight ratio at every part of the frame to maximize handling, pedaling performance, and ride feel.
Performance isn’t just about the bike. It’s about the rider. Key to rider performance is comfort, and key to comfort is vertical compliance. Our proprietary testing provides us with extremely precise compliance measurements, and our unique capacity for sophisticated frame shaping allows us to optimize this performance-enhancing frame trait.
We minimize overall frame weight by using precisely the right amount of material, no more, no less, at every point of the frame for optimal performance and strength. This level of frame refinement requires the unique mix of ultra-high-quality raw materials and exacting manufacturing only Trek can provide.
Over two decades ago, Trek engineers developed our Optimum Compaction, Low Void carbon manufacturing process, enabling us to produce carbon bikes with consistency and quality previously thought impossible. To this day, Trek OCLV Carbon continues to lead the industry, advancing what’s possible in carbon frames.
H2 is the optimal fit to put most riders, including many of our Pro Team athletes, in the right position for power and performance.
The all-new micro-adjust seatmast is lightweight, strong, super aerodynamic, and easy to use. Even a millimeter change in geometry can alter your speed. Dial in your fastest, lowest-profile position ever with the all-new seatmast.
Articulating Vector Wings enclose the leading cables and front brake caliper in a protective shell.
Integrated Madone brakes
The new direct-mount Madone brakes are seamlessly and beautifully integrated into the frame to cut drag, increase speed, save weight, and add to Madone’s sleek aesthetic.
Invisible cable routing
The brake and shift cables of the most aerodynamic bike are routed through the frame for the ultimate in sleek, aerodynamic performance.
- 600 Series OCLV Carbon, KVF (Kammtail Virtual Foil) tube shape, Madone IsoSpeed, Micro-adjust seatmast, E2 tapered head tube, BB90, invisible cable routing, control center, precision water bottle placement, Aero 3S chain keeper, DuoTrap S compatible
- Madone KVF full carbon, carbon E2 steerer, carbon dropouts, integrated brake
- Bontrager Aeolus Comp Tubeless Ready
- Bontrager R3 Hard-Case Lite, 120 tpi, aramid bead, 700x25c
- Shimano Ultegra, 11 speed
- Front derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear derailleur
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano Ultegra, 50/34 (compact)
- Bottom bracket
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-28, 11 speed
- Shimano Ultegra
- Not included
- Bontrager Montrose Elite, titanium rails
- Madone Micro-adjust carbon seatmast cap, 25mm offset
- Bontrager Race Lite Aero, VR-CF, 31.8mm
- Bontrager tape
- Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, 7 degree, w/computer & light mounts
- Madone integrated, stainless cartridge bearings, sealed, 1-3/8˝ top, 1.5˝ bottom
- Madone aero, integrated
- 56 cm – 7.81 kg / 17.22 lbs
- Weight limit
- This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider, and cargo) of 275 pounds (125 kg).